If you get the following error when using devel’s dvm() in drupal 7 (or indeed, if you see it when not using dvm()):
Notice: Undefined variable: output in drupal_var_export()
Then try putting this line into you settings.php file:
ini_set('error_reporting', 'E_ALL ^ E_NOTICE');
It worked for us – thanks to citytree for the fix!
Address: 43 Churchgate, Wicklow, Co. Wicklow, Ireland.
Telephone: +353 87 2236429
- Flutter App no longer building after upgrading to Android Studio Electric Eel (Java errors)
- Flutter on Web does not support HTTP streaming (e.g. no support for MJPEG streaming)
- C++ toolkit for analyzing GPS path data – distance, speed, heading etc.
- Pylon EnumerateDevices() not finding Basler GigE cameras
- Code to calculate heading / bearing from two GPS latitude and longitude Points
- Code Example: Convert Decimal Degrees and Minutes (DDM) to Decimal Degrees (DD)
- Simple Wrapper of boost::asio for receiving UDP datagrams
- mktime() always uses local time zone and converts from UTC