We were very pleased to hear the thecorknews.ie won the ‘Best Online Publication’ award at the 2014 Irish Web Awards yesterday. Congratulations to The Cork News team!
Good news! Four of Pride Design‘s websites have got through to the finalists list in the Irish Web Awards 2011, my favourite – The Cork News has got through to the finals in two categories – Most Beautiful Website in Ireland & Best Online Publication Categories.
Pride Design are also in the finals in the Web Agency of the Year category, so here’s hoping we bring home some gold!
cheffactor.ie – Best Microsite Category.
hautemama.ie – Best eCommerce / Services Website Category.
cinnamoncottage.ie – Best SME/Small Business Website.
The Cork News -Most Beautiful Website in Ireland & Best Online Publication.
More details can be found here: http://webawards.ie/2011-finalists/
Good luck to all the finalists!
Cully & Sully’s Cheffactor eMarketing campaign and competition website has been nominated for an award in the eMarketing section of the All Ireland Marketing Awards. We are proud to have worked on the software and development of the drupal cheffactor site with our good buddies Pride Design, the eMarketing campaign featured tight integration with facebook and we wish the lads the best of luck!
The winners will be announced in the Burlington tonight in Dublin – so good luck guys!
Good news, this just out on the wire – Drupal has won ‘Best open source PHP Content Management System‘ for the second year running! Congrats to our favourite CMS and thanks to all the many who volunteered their time to make it so great!
Address: 43 Churchgate, Wicklow, Co. Wicklow, Ireland.
Telephone: +353 87 2236429
- mktime() always uses local time zone and converts from UTC
- Estimate Solar Azimuth and Elevation given GPS position and time.
- Creating time_t value from a UTC date and time in C
- Speed up Encoding of JPEG images on Embedded System
- libjpeg example – encode JPEG to memory buffer instead of file
- Get the Subversion (SVN) URL for a file using Tortoise SVN?
- Fire-And-Forget wrapper for sending simple UDP data using boost::asio libraries
- Use PIC Timer2 not Timer0 for accurate Interval Timing on an Embedded system